At the British Museum in London, England. 1. Ancient Egyptian door to a sarcophagus. 2. Yeah, that’s an Egyptian mummy. 3. The Rosetta Stone, whose glass case reflects the images of museum visitors. November, 2015.
From Antarctica to London
1. Wonderful people from our Antarctic cruise reunited in London! 2. My favorite picture from our last evening in London.
1. At the Roman baths in Bath. 2. Tim helping a street performer get on his unicycle. 3. Lovely English countryside during the drive
1, 2. Oxford buildings. 3. Einstein’s theory of relativity in his own writing
Winster Lovell, England
Some fun at the ancient ruins in Winster Lovell
Windsor Castle, England
1. Windsor castle 2. Royal guards marching by at Windsor
Night Out in London
Enjoying our Friday night out in London with Rachel, Nathan and Peter- a little Lyon reunion!
Tower of London, England
1. Me in front of the White Tower at the Tower of London. 2. Me and Tim at the Tower of London. 3. Panoramic of the Tower, the London Underground sign and the Shard, London’s newest addition to its skyline and the tallest building in Western Europe
Walking Through London
1. Trafalgar square’s contemporary art. 2. Tim and the houses of parliament. 3. Sonja rocking it while telling us about Henry VIII in front of St James palace